Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving to Christmas

I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. One that included time of being truly thankful.
I am thankful hard times push me to my Savior.
I am thankful my children love and forgive me.
I am thankful God isn't finished with me yet.
I am thankful God's plans are good.
I am thankful it's the Christmas Season.

Soon I will put up my tree which draws me to sit quietly in it's light and meditate on the truth of my God. The wonder of the Creator sacrificing for the created. The season when my children will daily remind me to read our devotion and focus on Jesus.
How was your thanksgiving?
How are you preparing for Christmas?
How are you preparing for Jesus? 

Still need a copy of Christmas is About Jesus? I almost always ship the same day. 
Do you have your ornaments? Would you like coloring pagesOrder online today!

2 comments:

  1. We used to celebrate this with my kids. Christmas is approaching! You may also want to check this cute
    coloring pages of animals
    if you like.

    ReplyDelete