Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1 * SnowFlakes

I praise you becuase you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well. 
                                                                Psalm 139:14

I love snowflakes. A great activity if weather permits is to examine snowflakes, they are so amazing. If it doesn't snow here are a couple of links to enjoy.

Snowflake Bentley is a site dedicated to the man who first captured the beauty of snowflakes on film.

Snowflake photos by Mark Cassino has a wonderful collection of snowflake photos.

Paper Snowflakes has more resources than I could sort through. There are many patterns you can print, fold and cut. I thought it might be a good refresher if it's been awhile since you've made a paper snowflake. :)

As you look at the unique designs and beauty of each snowflake discuss how God made them and made us even more unique. He really does love us, enough that He sent Jesus.


What are some ways God made you or your children special?
How do you let them know?

Still need a copy of Christmas is About Jesus? I almost always ship the same day. 
Do you have your ornaments? Would you like coloring pagesOrder online today!
Follow this link to preview Christmas is About Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment