Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7 * Christmas Trees



Jesus is The Life
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will have life even if he dies.”
John 11:25

Christmas trees are my favorite part of celebrating Christmas. Sitting in a quiet room with nothing but the lights on the Christmas tree is so peaceful. I relax just thinking about it.

For activity ideas today I have a brief history of O Christmas Tree and a few craft ideas.




Craft Ideas
This craft saves the precious small hands in a Christmas tree. I thought it would be neat to combine the children's different sized hands in one tree, by layer or all mixed together.

The Snow Cone Trees are cute and could easily modified for any age with markers or stickers.

And finally A Pine Cone Christmas Tree. If you live where there are large pine cones I think this would be especially neat.

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas season. Please share your thoughts and stories.


Still need a copy of Christmas is About Jesus? I almost always ship the same day. 

Do you have your ornaments? Would you like coloring pages? Order online today!
Follow this link to preview Christmas is About Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment