Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13 * Songs

Worship Jesus

And Mary said: “My soul praises the Lord, and my heart is happy because God is my Savior.”
Luke 1:46, 47
I love to sing, Christmas carols are no exception!

Here is a short history of Christmas Carols. I love when God's people take something meant for evil and turn it for the glory of God.

Both of these sites have a long list of songs and you can click on the ones you want to hear, they are not all carols.

Listen to Christmas carols online.

This site has the lyrics while you listen to the music, but no words being sung.

As you listen talk about who is telling the story, and the message of the carol.

Write your own carol about why Christmas and Jesus coming as a baby is special to your family.

This site shares the stories behind a few carols including the Christian symbols represented in the The 12 Days of Christmas.

What is your favorite way to worship Jesus?

Still need a copy of Christmas is About Jesus? I almost always ship the same day. 
Do you have your ornaments? Would you like coloring pagesOrder online today!
Follow this link to preview Christmas is About Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment