Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11 * Doves

A Child will be born to us. God will give a son to
us. He will be responsible for leading the people. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Powerful God, Father Who Lives Forever, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Last year I posted ideas and links for activities to make things fun and hopefully more memorable to your children. Here’s the one for December 11 * Doves

Christmas is About Jesus: An Advent Devotional is available at online retailers, stores in Alaska and in my webstore. Also only in my webstore are ornaments and coloring pages to match each devotion. Find out why I made them

An Invitation: My blog, Kove's Blog I am part of Christmas Blessing: Last day to enter for the $320 prize money. There are many great blogs sharing in the blessing. Read and enter on them all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment