Friday, December 7, 2012

December 7 * Christmas Trees

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will have life even if he dies.”
John 11:25
Last year I posted ideas and links for activities to make things fun and hopefully more memorable to your children. Here’s the one for December 7 * Christmas Trees

Christmas is About Jesus: An Advent Devotional is available at online retailers, stores in Alaska and in my webstore. Also only in my webstore are ornaments and coloring pages to match each devotion. Find out why I made them.

An Invitation: My blog, Kove's Blog I am part of Christmas Blessing: You can still enter for the $320 prize money until December 11, 2012. There are many great blogs sharing in the blessing. Read and enter on them all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment